Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Coco Bonbon Wearhouse Sale

I don't know about you guys, but I love love love coco bonbon! Especially when I can get them from 50-90% off. If you have never heard coco bonbon you must check them out! You can purchase them from Butterflies and Bullfrogs or For Every Child Boutique in Franklin.



Here are some adorable items I got for Hannah.


Check out this too cute elephant coat with a hat and mittens. The thing I love about their coats is that they are just thick enough to keep Hannah warm and not so thick that it makes getting her in and out of the car seat difficult.



Baby elephants on the back. It is just adorable!

The org price was around $90 for all three pieces.

At the wearhouse sale I got all three pieces for $16.



Here is another coat that I got for Hannah. This time I lucked up and found a matching skirt which was only $5. Although they had already sold out of the mittens I did luck up and find a matching hat.

Here is a pic of the flowers of the back. Just adorable.
The org price on these three were over $100 and I got them for all for $19.




I got these two shirts for next spring. It is hard to imagine that my baby will be a 5T next year.

Org price: $34.00 each

Sale price: $5.00 each


So if you don't mind sweating profusely in a warehouse to get good deals, then you should check out there sale next year. I am going to try to get there on the first day instead of the last day like I did this year. The owner told me that the best time to come is around lunch time on the first day. I am now on their e-mail list so I will post their next sale for everyone.

Happy shopping!

No comments: